There are a few things that really make me smile.
3. Getting rid of stuff
4. Getting mail
Of course, there are more things in life that make me smile but these are the ones pertaining to this post. I am on a journey to get rid of excess and it starts with my kitchen. Of course, I could just drop all of these lovelies off at the thrift store that I got them at, but these aren’t just any ol’ mugs. These are my little treasured vessels. I hand picked them all, over time.
Sometimes stuff gets in the way. Sometimes it is a distraction. Sometimes it clogs the mind and heart. I need to get rid of the stuff. I did a mug purge a few months ago and a bunch of these buddies were sent away. A BUNCH. So why, just a few months later, do I have all these as extra(because I didn’t want to get rid of ALL my little treasures). I want a simply life. I want to not want things. I want to not be bound to stuff. So, I am giving stuff away. My favourite stuff. My mugs. I want you to have it. Here it is:
I leave for Kansas City on the 30th (for my little bro’s wedding!). I want to have all of these things sent out by then. The trade will be done on the 29th. The trades have been SO much fun and I have gotten to know so many of you because of it. Simply send a letter to:
PO Box 220451
Chantilly, VA 20153
I need you to include the following in your letter:
1. The item #(or item letter) you want. Tell me your top 3 just in case the others are gone.
2. Tell me about your dream for your life. What do you see yourself doing? Where are you living? Kids? Travel?
3. I want to know about a current struggle in your life. What are you trying to figure out?
4. What is your favourite thing about where you live?
5. If you could only keep 1 item (not including people) in your home, what would it be and why?
6. Include something the says where you live or represents where you live..ex..matchbox, postcard, sand (hmm. maybe not sand)
I look forward to going to the Post Office. You should probably start writing so you don’t forget. First come-first serve.
Enjoy this lovely day!